Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer
Lehigh Valley icon, Steve Brosky teams up with Jimmy Meyer Extraordinaire ( honorably mentioned in “the rock n’ roll hall of fame” With corporate band “The Difference”. )
2005 is the match strike for Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer, And word on the street was “these guys are good together”!
From the very start they had “it”, call it chemistry, ying and yang or peanut butter and jelly…however you say it , “it’s” their’s!
Steve brings that bluesy/gravely (been around the block once or twice) voice and jimmy , well jimmy brings “it” on the guitar! Hearing Steve’s song in this setting is like sitting on the writing session and saying they “cover” other peoples songs…it’s more like they wake em’ songs up and get outta bed!
So what ya got here is your basic American roots music with a edge of entertainment, the way it was meant to be…from the heart and the head!
Steve and Jimmy have have opened for B.B. King, Bo Diddley, Monty Montgomery, Leon Rusell, Robin Trower, The DoughBoys,
Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks, David Alan Coe, Robert Hazzard and Steve has shared the stage with Al Stewart, The Beach Boys, Johnny Winter, Warren Zevon and Jimmy with the likes of Zakk Wylde, G.E. Smith, Liberty DeVitto, South Side Johnny to name a few.
LEHIGH VALLEY MUSIC AWARDS:
- Best Duo – Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer (2010)(2005)
- Best Jazz CD – Searching by Jimmy Meyer (2006)
- Best Male Vocalist – Steve Brosky (2007) (2008)
- Best Acoustic Guitarist – Jimmy Meyer (2007)
- Best Singer/Songwriter – Steve Brosky (2010)(2008)(2007)(2006) 2005)(2004)
- Best Lyricist – Steve Brosky ( 2008) (2006) (2005)
- Best Americana / Roots Performer – Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer
- (2010) (2009) (2008) (2007) (2006) (2005) (2004)
- Album of the Year – Trouble by Steve Brosky (2004)
- Best CD / Vinyl Cover Design – Trouble by Steve Brosky (2004)
Roots rockers with guitar licks and lyrics that stay with you like the way your clothes smell the morning after a really good night out.
It ain’t what they play…it’s how they play!
Originals / Blues n’ cool covers……